Why Work With Rev. Kathleen?
Did You Know?
Reverend Kathleen is a Certified Financial Planner®, a Certified Financial Coach®, and a licensed Minister with the Centers for Spiritual Living, She is the founding minister of a Special Focus ministry titled Education for Abundant Living.
A known financial educator, Kathleen has been featured on:
- ABC Home Show
- CBS Morning Show
- National Public Radio
- Denver’s Channel Nine News
- Monday’s Money a series of videos on the Science of Mind’s blog, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Kathleen is the author of:
- Practical Prosperity, a column in the Science of Mind Magazine
- The e-book titled, What Women Want
- A chapter in Rev. Cynthia James Book, I Choose Me
- The forward to a cutting edge book on investing, The Wealth Solution, Bringing Structure to Your Financial Life
Rev. Kathleen Lenover, MEd, CFP®, MCS, CFC® resides in Denver, CO.
When you discuss your relationship with money, you want compassion and understanding in an environment that is safe. You want your concerns to be truly heard. Honed by 13 years teaching as a Catholic Sister and 33 years as a financial adviser and coach, Reverend Kathleen Lenover knows the challenge and rewards of facilitating the complex changes that will impact each individual’s financial life.